Friday, April 20, 2012

A Man Worth Sharing?

 

The Man

What kind of man would be one worth sharing? I would have to think that, to a certain extent, he would be the 'ideal' man. Tall, dark, handsome and successful. However, he would also be unassuming. The man wouldn't be someone you would look at and automatically think women were 'fighting' over. This is my man. Handsome, but not quite pretty. Confident, smart (he has a degree and a good job), funny and he likes to dance. He appreciates more in a woman than a good figure and a pretty face - but attraction is important. A woman needs to have more than this to substantiate a relationship.

Do you think this could be that man?

1 comment:

  1. He is pretty hot! I could see women fighting over him! Especially if he made them each feel like they were the only thing that mattered when he was with them! Oh there I go being a mushy girl! :) I like him

    ReplyDelete